Wolfgang Halbig’s Quest for Truth 262

Requests for public records under the Connecticut Freedom of Information Act can result in threats of arrest under felony harassment charges. This is what former Florida State Trooper and school safety expert Wolfgang Halbig discovered after repeatedly telephoning and sending the series of emails, a portion of which appear below, to Newtown, Connecticut state and U.S. federal officials demanding more information on the Sandy Hook School massacre of December 14, 2012.

All of the requests below, spanning from records on Sandy Hook’s routine asbestos inspections to the key FBI crime report on the incident, have been met with almost complete silence. The non-responses from Connecticut and federal agencies were punctuated by two residential visits from local Lake County Sheriff’s deputies threatening to lock Halbig up if he persists in his pursuit of the truth. The most recent visit from law enforcement took place on Tuesday, February 18, when deputies questioned Halbig on his recent remarks to American Free Press’ David Gahary that he intended to travel to Newtown on a fact-finding mission in March.-JFT

Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:00:43 -0500
To: first.selectman@newtown-ct.gov
Cc: susan.marcinek@newtown-ct.gov
Subject: Mike Kehoe your Police Chief should be immediately fired for Negligence

Mrs Llordra:

I find this e-mail very difficult to write but as a Former Florida State Trooper and old now find the actions of your Police Chief very disturbing.

I have dedicated my life in public service and to read about your police chief giving Lt. George Sinko only a letter of reprimand for failing to respond to the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting on Dec 14, 2012

You should ask yourself as to how a Lt. working an off-duty detail at a construction site and making overtime money can ignore 911 calls and a Newtown police dispatcher requesting help from police officers for shots fired at The Sandy Hook Elementary School.

I cannot imagine any police officer ignoring emergency help requests when children and school staff lives are being threatened.  To sit in your car and listen to all those emergency calls go over the airwaves and do nothing is negligence.

For over two hours he sits and does absolutely nothing while children and school staff are being shot and killed.

Your Police Chief states in the newspaper that he is not a first responder.  He also states that he was off duty.

I can tell you and so can any other certified law enforcement officer when working an off-duty detail that you are never off-duty especially when lives of children and school staff are at stake.

We in law enforcement are on duty 24/7 always on call.

This Lt is  24 year veteran and if he does not know his responsibilities then he should also be immediately be fired along with the Police Chief.

This is a national embarrassment that clearly demonstrates negligence by both the Police Chief for not calling him to duty that morning and for the Lt not responding to this crisis.

We are all first responders even if you are a Lt.

How embarrassing for the City of Newtown Ct having a Lt. sit for over two hours and not respond and only be given a letter of reprimand.

I know that there is more to the story and I only hope that you use common sense in handling this huge embarrassment for your City.

Wolfgang W Halbig

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:11:53 -0500
To: Kathy June <junek@newtown.k12.ct.us>
Cc: “60m@cbsnews.com”  “brian.ross@abcnews.com”
Subject: Last try for Freedom of Information Act from your Interim Superintendent

Kathy;

Please tell your Interim School Superintendent that his response is total Horsepoop.

Hiding behind the safety of children and school staff in not releasing my information request is unprofessional if he is an educator.

I am simply asking for the Vendors name who you the school district or school hired to install the security system at Sandy Hook Elementary School with address and contact numbers

Just like Stanley Security Solutions has installed all of the security tools at the Sandy Hook replacement school.

They have donated over $100,000 thousand dollars in front door access control with CCTV CAMERA AND ACCESS BUTTON WITH CMAERA BEING A COLOR CAMERA.

THEY HAVE PROVIDED CARD READERS AT VARIOUS DOORS FOR STAFF USE.

THEY HAVE PROVIDEd YOUR SCHOOL WITH A NUMBER OF CCTV COLOR CAMERAS PLACED IN VARIOUS AREAS OF THE SCHOOL WHICH I DON’T WANT TO DISCLOSE SINCE IT MAY PLACE CHILDREN AND SCHOOL STAFF AT RISK.

What is wrong with your school district and your superintendents?  What are they afraid off?

I need the total cost of the project.

I need the date of completion.

I need the breakdown of the total cost as to what did the cameras cost? Are they color or just black and white?

I do not want to know the locations as I do know the placement of the cameras at the Sandy Hook replacement school and I promise not to ever hurt any child or staff in your school district.

Please comply with my FOIA as soon a possible since I have been waiting forever.

Wolfgang W Halbig

Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:12:28 -0500
To: <joe.rios@newtown-ct.gov>
Cc: Kathy June <junek@newtown.k12.ct.us>, “Katersky, Aaron” <Aaron.Katersky@abc.com>, “brian.ross@abcnews.com”, “60m@cbsnews.com”
Subject: Freedom of Information Act for the State of Ct.

Captain Rios:

Please provide me with copies of the contracts  and costs for the Crime Scene Cleanup in Decontaminating and Sanitizing the Sandy Hook Elementary School after Dec 14, 2012 .

The School Districts was considering allowing children and school staff to return to the school and now they have decided just to tear it down.

Who was the company that you the police allowed in the school providing me with the start date and end date of removing all of the Bio-Hazard materials.

Copy of the licenses that the company provided to you for transporting Medical Waste.

They would have to remove all the blood, bodily fluids, brain matter, skull fragments and around 45-60 gallons of blood based on the number of children and school staff shot and killed that day.

I am the Chief Investigator for the Children’s Safety Institute and a School safety Expert which now requires this information to be made available since it has been 11 month and you have not even provided a simple police or incident report.

If you do not have that information then please direct me to the agency that would have been responsible for decontaminating the crime scene and Sanitizing it since you allowed them into the school to remove furniture.

My address is [address]

Wolfgang W halbig

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:00:41 -0500
To: Boston <Boston.Mail@ic.fbi.gov>
Subject: Re: Do I need to get arrested to show the FBI’s negligence in Sandy Hook?

Boston FBI Offices;You get things done.Boston Marathon Bombing and spectators killed and seriously  injured and you the Boston FBI in three days solve this heinous crime.Millions of people watching and with a President stating in a National Press Conference that he will use every resource in his office in solving this horrendous crime just as he stated during the Sandy Hook Press Conference.You are good and now I am being told that the FBI has NO jurisdiction in the Sandy Hook Elemenatry School Shooting. That only the CT State Troopers and the Dansbury State Attorney control this event yet I am told that you the FBI in New Haven are being told to retract your official report and that is why it is taking so long.I call this Bullshit.  Sorry for the profanity.I know the FBI since I worked with you guys in Miami, Florida as a Florida State Trooper and will never for get April 11, 1986 when two of your Agents were killed and five others were serioulsy injured.>We are law enforcment partners for life and after having to seen that crime scene my request for information and help should not be that difficult.I understand crime scenes and how we collect evidence but after 11 months and the failure of disclosing the truth has caused National Panic and Fear in all schools across this country and I can take you guys on a field trip and show it.Panic and fear should not drive school safety especially when we have not heard the truth.You act accordingly when knowing all the facts.Please help and I know it is New haven but they refuse to respond.Wolfgang W halbig

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:17:45 -0500
To: <newhaven@ic.fbi.gov>
Subject: Do I need to get arrested to make my point?

Newhaven FBI Field Offices:

In major crimes such at Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting multiple agencies work closely together is trying to solve a crime as quickly as possible so rummors don’t fly around and create panic and fear as it now has now at sandy Hook.

You are part of this huge problem because I know that President has the report on the Sandy Hook supposed incident.

I know that the Attorney General Eric Holder has the report of the supposed incident at Sandy Hook.  Why not the National Media and put this ever occurring Sandy Hook terms to bed.

Boston; FBI replied and this was my response back to them.

>You make things happen.

You get things done.

Boston Marathon Bombing in which spectators were killed and seriously  injured and you the Boston FBI in three days solve this heinous crime.

You are good and now I am being told that the FBI has NO jurisdiction in the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. That only the CT State Troopers and the Dansbury State Attorney control this event yet I am told that you the FBI in New Haven are being told to retract your official report and that is why it is taking so long.

I call this Bullshit.  Sorry for the profanity.

You act accordingly when knowing all the facts.

Please help and I know it is New haven but they refuse to respond.

Wolfgang W Halbig

Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:18:58 -0500
To: Kathy June <junek@newtown.k12.ct.us>
Subject: CT Freedom of Information Request again

Kathy;

You don’t return my phone calls and now I am requesting again the following which has nothing to do with the criminal investigation or places children and school staff at risk.

Please provide quickly.

My address is [address]

Thanks

Wolfgang W halbig

Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 08:38:07 -0500
To: “Rubio, Casework (Rubio)” <Casework_Rubio@rubio.senate.gov>
Subject: Re: Request a investigative copy if the Sandy Hook School shooting from President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder now.

Whoever the case worker is:

You just don;t get it do you?  This is as urgent as it can get.  I am a Florida constituent who needs the Senator to get off his ass and get the report on Sandy Hook from the President or Attorney General Eric Holder.

You have NO clue as to what is happening out here with panic and fear running wild in all of our schools and you just don’t get it.

If you wait until Dec 14, 2012 when it becomes the first year anniversary of the Sandy Hook Shooting we will only escalate this panic and fear.

Do your research you don’t wait 11 month and have no solutions to the shooting especially when the FBI was directed by the President to investigate.

I need to hear from you and that Senator quickly on this issue and don’t tell me that this not an urgent issue pleae.

Wolfgang W halbig

From: “Rubio, Casework (Rubio)” <Casework_Rubio@rubio.senate.gov>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:08:57 +0000
To: Wolfgang Halbig
Subject: RE: Request a investigative copy if the Sandy Hook School shooting from President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder now.

Dear Mr. Halbig,

Thank you for your comments. I will be sure to share them with the Senator. Please direct any future legislative comments via our website; http://www.rubio.senate.gov to ensure that a member of our legislative staff has an opportunity to respond to your concerns. This email account is reserved for Florida constituents who require immediate and direct assistance with a federal agency. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Sincerely,

David

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:22:37 -0500
To: <michael.kehoe@newtown-ct.gov>
Subject: Re: Criminal Investigation is now closed so please provide my FOIA request now.

You need to be fired and actually if it turns out to be a conspiracy you need to go to jail and loose your pension like so many others in this heinous crime.

You guys should be ashamed of what you have done.

Your Lt stay on an off-duty construction site detail for over two hours and you justify it by saying he is not a first responder. I hope when you do your speaking engagements you share that will all our other law enforcement police chiefs and officers so they can have a great laugh.

You and vance are at the head of the line and you know it.  The truth will get out sooner or later.

Hope you sleep well you coward.

wolfgang

From: “Kehoe, Michael”
Reply-To:
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:39:28 -0500
To: Wolfgang Halbig
Subject: Fwd: Criminal Investigation is now closed so please provide my FOIA request now.

Sir
The items you seek under FOIA are exempt from disclosure under the same law.

Thank you!!

Chief Michael Kehoe
Newtown Police Department
3 Main Street
Newtown, CT 06470
203.270.4256

Date: Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Subject: Criminal Investigation is now closed so please provide my FOIA request now.

I need you and your school superintendent to honor my CT State FOIA request that have been requested three months ago.

I requesting again under the CT State FOIA request protocols the following;

Contractors name and business address and contact numbers who was hired by the Sandy Hook Elementary School or the Newtown School District in installing the security system at the old Sandy Hook Elementary School.

The cost of the total project
The cost broken down by line item such as door locks at the front door, camera system to monitor people at the door and the recording system costs.

The cost of CCTV cameras for the school and the recording device purchased.

I do not want to know the locations of those cameras for school safety reason,

You were provided a complete and free security system by Stanley Security K-12 which included card readers for school staff, front door access controal with video monitoring and color CCTV cameras throughout the school.

I even know were they are located but I do not care about that just provide the information for the old Sandy Hook School.

Second Request under the Ct State FOIA request procedures;

1.The company that you the Newtown School Board and the Director of Facilities contracted to decontaminate and Santize the Sandy Hook Elementary School of all Bio-Hazards rsulting from the Dec 14, 2012 school killings.

2. The start date of the project in removing all Bio-Hazards such as Blood, Bodily Fluids, brain matter, skull  fragments, blood stained carpets in room 8 and room 10, blood splatter on desks and walls and windows etc.

3. The ending date of the project and total cost for decontaminationg the Sandy Hook Elementary School since you were considering opening the school again.

4. A copy of the contractors certification that he is approved in conducting crime scene decontamination of all Bio-Hazards in the State of Ct.

Your secretary took my other request of the FOIA dealing with the Life Insurance that the school board had to pay to six school satff members beneficiaries when they were killed in the line of duty.

Also the workers Compensation death benefits paid by the school board to the school  staff members beneficiaries who were killed in the line of duty by the school district.

This is my research project for my Doctorate so please provide this information.

Thanks

Wolfgang W halbig
352——–
[address]

Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 09:06:02 -0500
To: Kathy June <junek@newtown.k12.ct.us>
Subject: Ct Freedom of Information Act Request

Kathy;

This FOIA request is for the the name and all contact numbers of the Newtown School Districts licensed School Asbestos Inspector.

This request is also for all copies of all reinspections required every three years starting in 1997 through the demolition of the Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2013.

1997
2000
2003
2006
2009
2012

Please provide copies of written notification for each of the years listed to parents, school staff and employees organizations on an annual basis regarding the availability of the Sandy Hook Asbestos Management Plan.

Please provide training verification for your custodial Staff at Sandy Hook of the 14 hours of training and the two hours of training within the first 60 days of hire.

I hope that is not exempt as you always respond exempt.

Also do not make the Police Chief respond to my Newtown School District FOIA requests it is your responsibility.

I have forwarded my complaints to the Freedom of Information Commission for a response of your stone walling my requests.

Please mail all information requested to [address]

Thanks
Wolfgang w halbig
352———

Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 08:43:53 -0500
To: Sally Cox <coxs@newtown.k12.ct.us>
Subject: SHS Parent Contact

I am a trainer for the US Justice Department COPS IN SCHOOL PROGRAM.

Are you a registered Nurse?

Why in the closet for four hours?

Why close your eyes when you have seen blood before you are a nurse?

Wolfgang W halbig

Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:51:52 -0500
To: “Vance, Paul” <Paul.Vance@ct.gov>
Cc: “Kehoe, Michael” <michael.kehoe@newtown-ct.gov>, “Ross, Brian E.” “60m@cbsnews.com” “Tom Winter (Personal)”
Subject: CT Freedom of Information Act request again

Lt. Vance;

You are great at ignoring CT Freedom of Information requests which being a law enforcement officer makes you intentionally reposnible since you threatened others for posting false information.

You threatened people with arrest and yet you fail to comply with the laws of CT.

I am requesting againg the Flight log of Ct Trooper One Helicopter for Dec 13, 2012 and Dec 14, 2012 starting each day at 6:00 am and ending each of those days at 6:00 pm.

I am requesting the helicopter manifest as to who was on board and all copies of video that was shot and recorded for both days that are dated and time stamped for accuracy.

I am also requesting the company that was contracted to clean up all Bio-Hazards such as all the blood, brain matters, bone fragments, stained carpet with blood.  Bookbags and furniture that was contaminated and had to be sanitized.

These are simple questions that even you should understand and have this request processed urgently

The case is closed and I believe the information is not exempt form public records.

Please act accordingly as someone who is a PIO for the CT State Police.

Thanks

Wolfgang W halbig
[address]
352———

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:25:05 -0500
To: Kathy June <newtown.k12.ct.us>
Cc: “Ross, Brian E.” <Brian.E.Ross@abc.com>, “60m@cbsnews.com”
Subject: Asbestos in the Sandy Hook School

Kathy;

I am requesting under the CT Freedom of Information Act the Tri-annual Asbestos Inspection reports from a private individual certified in conducting this required inspections.

I want the name of the company ans contact numbers.

I need copies of the reports starting in 2002 through 2011.

I need copies of letetrs sent to parents and teachers informaing them of all of the Asbestos inside the Sandy Hook Elemenatry School.

There is NO doubt that Asbestos was present since I am providing you a picture of a company demolishing the scvhool and not using the proerr Asbestos removal protocol which is a serious federal violation.

Please provide this quickly since I have tried over and over again with NO return phone calls or repsonses to my Ct of Information Act requests.

Thanks again
Wolfgang W Halbig

262 comments

1. Pingback: wolfgang halbig - Wolfgang Halbig’s Quest for Truth - Gun Control - Conservative, Truthful, Unvarnished News and Commentary -- TheUnvarnished.com

2. My gut feeling tells me that Wolfgang is the real deal. I doubt a good person with his background, could get sucked into a black plot at age 67. They wouldn’t create someone like Halbig to hit the radio stations and give his opinion that no children died. They would create a Ted Nugent, or someone extremely right-wing. Halbig admits that he donated money to Hillary’s last Presidential campaign.

If we don’t believe anyone, or anything – if everything is part of a devious plan, if we can’t discern truth from lies, then we aren’t any smarter than the sheeples.

• Sandy, I felt the same way about Halbig until I saw more of the details of Brendan Hunt’s research. And, as you know, the devil is in the details. But perhaps all those red flags can be explained away and even overlooked if he’s just a regular guy with a few minor skeletons in his closet — stuff that’s just not relevant. I’m trying to be open minded, and not gang up on the guy and sabotage the momentum he’s got going. Because I’m truly convinced that Sandy Hook was completely fabricated — but, as I stated above, I’d dearly love to see a coalition of researchers working together with Halbig — putting together statements as a group, working towards agreed-upon goals. That would help him as well, and would lend credibility to any efforts to expose this insidious crime. Is that expecting too much? I don’t think so, because I’ve already seen many Sandy Hook researchers working in tandem. Halbig is going it alone it would appear, and I think that’s a mistake (and a red flag, unfortunately).

There are plenty of people I actually DO believe. James Tracy, Sofia Smallstorm, and many of the Sandy Hook researchers who have put together an abundance of compelling evidence, asked the right questions, pointed out the absurd anomalies, etc. But they didn’t gain my trust without my discernment which took time over the course of months, starting right after the event. Halbig didn’t take part in any of that for 10 months, and when he did decide to get involved, he became almost a superhero overnight. Perhaps he IS the real deal, but he’s got to earn trust. Isn’t skepticism and due diligence warranted, especially in this day and age when there really ARE some seriously devious plans afoot?

I read or heard somewhere recently the suggestion that the 9/11 perps spent more money and time on the cover-up than on the event itself. I would expect the same of Sandy Hook, although I think the media has an even bigger role now, hence the sloppiness of recent false flags — the perps don’t have to worry since the media do the job of keeping the official story the ONLY story.

I think healthy skepticism is extremely important. I’m just hoping we don’t see Halbig being interviewed by Anderson Cooper somewhere down the road, if you know what I mean.

3. Inquiring Sandy Hook truth researchers (who have gained my respect for over a year) are beginning to ask questions about Halbig. I think they have reason to be suspicious and skeptical. I hope Halbig is the real deal, but honestly, the red flags are real and should be explored. Given the extent to which we know the truth movement has been infiltrated and subverted for years, it’s only reasonable that this man be carefully scrutinized. Especially since he’s rapidly gaining such ground, almost as THE spokesperson for Sandy Hook truth. Why isn’t he forming a coalition with the very people who did all the research for practically a full year before Halbig came on the scene? Instead, he’s raising funds to go it alone with lawyers. I just don’t know. But again, it’s prudent to be cautious. Halbig should expect nothing less, especially from those of us who are awake.

freeradiorevolution

xrayultra (Brendan Hunt)

KateSlate

TeamWakeEmUP

4. Attention Mr. Halbig – Danbury, CT wants you:

As anchor of Comcast/NBC/USA TV Talk News Sports Entertainment Live with Albert George Bruhn, I call upon Mr. Halbig, author of Sandy Hook Game-Changer: Solid New Evidence of a Cover-Up Presented, to call-in to my live call-in Tuesday, March 11, 2014 Eastern Time 7-8pm (203) 792-4101 to debate the issues regarding this report. I also invite anyone else to call-in too & voice their concerns, opinions about Sandy Hook as the News-Times publishes near daily reports on it as well. http://www.usatvtalk.com/ E-mail me with comments for broadcast March 11, 2014 7-8pm on Comcast/NBC LIVE from Danbury, CT. & then watch broadcast on You Tube.

February 26 at 2:44am

nbruhn@comcast.net

Wolfgang Halbig has the perfect combination of expertise to evaluate what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School:
    ■law enforcement: Florida State Trooper, US Customs Agent.
    ■education: teacher, assistant principal, principal.
    ■current school safety expert: trained key personnel at over 4,000 US school districts, and over 3,500 school safety officers

• Can someone help me out here. I am trying to figure out it is possible that Halbig rained personnel at 4,000 US school districts. If he went to one district a day every day of the week, it would take 800 weeks. That’s about 16 years, working every day.

5. I don’t know quite what to make of this:

I’m going to watch it a couple more times. At first I thought that maybe their archived version was too old, but there are some recent deaths recorded.

If you get a chance take a look and let me know what you think. I’ll study it some more.

• I watched this video the other day and it is compelling. I noticed when researching some of the hoaxes like Sandy Hook and Boston that I would occasionally find obituaries for people with the same names as some of the people involved. I recall that Jeff Bauman was one of them. This video is more proof that the identities of the “victims” were made up and that no one died that day. Its more evidence that Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax.

• I remember looking up “Marathon Victim” Krystle Campbell (or however she spells her name) and finding an entry for an obit from a funeral home the year before. I also noted that the odd spelling of the name was a wife of a Philadelphia professional athlete (forget if it was football or baseball). I know the photos of the woman said to be her appeared to be an amputee from her odd posture. Her intimacy with other women in al her photos also said to me (from people I know who have formed such bonds) she was either a long-term patient somewhere (bone cancer?) or in fact a nurse herself because the women surrounding her were so supportive.

So the crisis actress/ amputee was one person whose name we don’t know, and then there was the character with that name, perhaps picked from a sports page for its appeal, and then inserted into the stream of published obits, with perhaps an incorrect date.

There may even be a disconnect between the crisis actress and the person in photos who was an amputee (judging from odd posture).

It’s designed to confuse, because given that the event did not happen which could have killed anyone at the first blast where she was said to die, she has to be a deliberately confusing patchwork which cannot be traced back to its origin. Being able to do so would have unraveled the whole story.

The identities are pixilated. It’s like an envelope you cannot read through because of scrawlings printed on the inside of it, to take it back to the age of snail mail. And it is like what the British did to throw off the Germans from the Normandy Invasion – it’s a lot of “Man Who Never Was,” although they probably did not go so far as to supply actual corpses to be dug up. Or did they? It would not be the first time.

• Clarification – Krystle Campbell was appearing in the papers a lot in 2010 as a cheerleader for the Philadelphia Eagles, dating athletes and then marrying one. She is clearly not the “victim” but you can see where a fiction writer might have been struck by the cute tackiness of the name – the spelling goes back to “Dynasty” and then to make this amputee actress into a Red Sox fan – sports teams have played a big role in the Marathon story, as well as popular culture. The reality is that the Marathon is not for the sports bar crowd at all, but somehow it is being linked with it. I guess a mass casualty event at the greyhound dog track had less appeal and of course they couldn’t risk the revenue problems to major sports teams if the fans saw such a thing. Better to find the middle ground for your psychodrama.

• Yeah Musings, I read about MI5 during WWII dressing either a German or Polish dead soldier as a British Major and letting him “wash” ashore off the French coast with a satchel full of planted intelligence. Same idea.

In fact, in the nineteenth century it was common for immigrants to read obituaries in papers and use the identities. This was especially true if they had a “past”.

Boston was clearly another hoax. I notice that Faux News is starting to talk about it. It was a HUGE production number.

• Zem, yeah, it’s “compelling”. If its accurate its even better. I tend to be cautious with stuff like this but, if the research is good this says a lot.

They claim that they used “the archived version” (whatever that means). If the information came from the register, and it is dated late enough to have captured the deaths if recorded, it could be a find.

Of course that means that someone (presumably) altered the records and the non-archived version would have them. Maybe someone who is more familiar with this system than I am could chime in.

• I say U’RE the fraud, buddy: u don’t grasp ad-hominem and straw-man fallacies, which is what ur vid is all about and nothing but. U admitted Halbig was “spot-on” for some of his questions, thus destroying ur own case. U say Halbig doesn’t ask the right questions, but u urself don’t say what the real right questions are–U’RE THE FRAUD, buddy. Ho ho ho

• Halbig has brought nothing to the table. He is using all the work of hundreds of people such as you appollonian, who have been working on this since 12/14/2012.
        Why would he wait until now to surface?
        Why not before the school was bulldozed?
        Why is there so little information on this guy online?
        Why have the authorities visited him 3 times allegedly, when none of the sandy hook youtube researchers have been visited or called?

Shouldn’t we be critical of everyone? Why am I a fraud? What claims am I making? What donations am I requesting?

• Peace…: u’re a fraud and a liar–here’s what Halbig “brings to the table,” see http://intellihub.com/credentialed-expert-sandy-hook-school-shooting-scripted-event-planning-maybe-2-years/

•law enforcement parked 1/4 mile away upon arrival. Why didn’t they rush to a heart-wrenching emergency if it really occurred?

•no trauma helicopters were ordered. This is unheard of for an actual emergency.

•no paramedics were allowed in the school. This is unheard of.

•officials refuse to say who declared all 26 people dead. By law, this must come from a doctor. This refusal of so much basic information indicates lies and cover-ups.

•official narrative claims emergency personnel didn’t find the school secretary and nurse after 4 hours of searching.

•this “event” included a traffic sign lit with the message, “everyone must sign in.” Officials refuse any comment on this element that would be present for a staged event/drill.

•porta potties were on site; again with no comment by officials and consistent with holding a staged event.

•no names were listed for the 26 children and chorus director at the 2013 Super Bowl event in honor of Sandy Hook. The children resemble the alleged shooting victims. It’s unimaginable to not list these names for such a huge deal.

•no lawsuits filed by parents for negligence against school district. This is unheard of.

•a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine.

•2 homicide investigators threatened Mr. Halbig for making inquiries consistent with his professional duties to learn about this event for future school safety.

•Newtown Public Schools won’t return any calls. Mr. Halbig says this non-cooperation to contribute information for other schools’ safety is unheard of.

•the FBI classified the report on Sandy Hook. This has never been done before, and indicates a cover-up of all the evidence that this was a staged event.

•radio transmissions are consistent in tone and content for a drill, not an actual emergency.

•multiple weapons reported at a limited crime scene were never found. This is not credible.

•law enforcement sent a kindergarten girl from the hall to stay at the crime scene of room 8 to be alone with dead bodies. This is a ridiculous claim that demands investigation and answers.

•no parents viewed the bodies of their children. This is also unheard of.

•no documents are being released via Freedom of Information Act requests. This is unheard of.

•trauma services were never requested. This would never occur.

•tearing down the school is consistent with destruction of evidence, given the HUGE gaps between official accounts and the evidence.

•there’s zero evidence that a bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids, and officials refuse comment. This is impossible.

•Mr. Halbig’s inquiries of who installed the school security system has been met with silence. This is unheard of to not get this information to improve other schools.

• Peace: if u could read and understand English, u’d be able to see ur problems as fraud and liar. U admitted in ur vid, even w. all the fallacious ad-hominem and straw-men, that Halbig asked some pertinent questions that were “spot-on”; now u say he brings “nothing to the table”–u’re a liar.

As I noted, Halbig, like Snowden regarding NSA, helps folks to FOCUS upon certain key questions.

U idiotically ask why he was visited by thugs-with-badges–ho ho hoo ho–u can’t figure it out?–u pretend the thugs are actually pursuing legitimate law enforcement–u must think everyone is a fool, eh?–like urself, eh? Ho ho ho ho ho

• As I have said before,the “visits” Halbig claims to have received are what what trips my BS meter.What better way to elevate his heroism and tenacity and at the same time send out a message to those who dare to do research or rattle cages?If he did indeed remarkably and “coincidentally” get a visit while actually conducting an interview-what better time to invite them in and have them make their threats into an open phone?

• mike, yeah it’s just like when hillary clinton had a “muder attempt” during her campaign to garner sympathy. Why hasn’t wolfgang videotaped his encounters with police? I can excuse the first supposed visit but after that he knew what they were there for, don’t you think he would want to document the visits to show in his investigation?
          It wasn’t really anything that wolfgang did that threw me off, it is the troll activity attacking anyone who even wonders why a school principle writes formal letters like a third grader. Now with the troll activity I really really think wolfgang is part and parcel with other “cough, cough, luminaries,” like judy wood, snowden assange obama, milli vanilli, and lets not forget bitram, carl, callahan, terry conspiracy and now appolonian.

• OK then, if he is successful in uncovering the corruption, we will be surprised. If he is not successful, we will not be surprised. If he turns us missing, we will all run to the hills and disconnect our internet and phones, not!

• He has come right out and said that he believes that nobody at all died at Sandy Hook. That is the exact thought that I have had since day one of the event. He has definitely brought more exposure, dialogue, and publicity concerning Sandy Hook. Anything that brings forth more publicity, especially anything that discredits the official narrative, will bring us all one day closer to the judgment of those involved.

To publicly state that no one died at Sandy Hook without proof of death is certainly not controlled opposition. Those that ad naseum talk about the man in the woods or the silly Libor Scandal in my opinion are disinfo. Anyone who shoots straight from the hip and calls it an outright Hoax (and we all have adequate proof of a complete Hoax) seems right on the money with me.

The main question should be:

1) Show us the HD crime scene photo of just Adam Lanza at SHES. They cannot produce this. Yet all the trolls will come out and say that it is disgusting to see pictures of massacred little children even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the most basic of everyone’s question.

I am also of the belief that several people have died, not at Sandy Hook, but because of their refusal to go along with Sandy Hook, and I am sure that list is getting longer by the week.

• It is surreal how the trolls pop in and out of this blog. Thanks Dr. Tracy for the no doubt stupendous job you and/or your admins do in screening them out!

Imagine there are thousands of them out there lurking like pariahs who cannot wait to pounce on your jugular.

Oh woo is me, will I soon be attacked for improper use of the English language? Please do not bother, we have much bigger problems than my lack of education in these matters….

• You miss my point. The man claims to have been a Principal. His emails sent to CT State officials and L.E. were riddled with spelling and syntax errors. It makes a very shabby look for the man who is trying to “lead the charge.” Spellcheck?

You can check my youtube channel for my beliefs on Sandy Hook. I am not attacking those trying to expose the fraud of Sandy Hook….rather, I am doing what I can to protect the legitimacy of the work that has been done.

Please consider what new information Halbig has brought to the table. I find nothing, just using the research of others.

• Peace: WHO needs a shill like u to “protect the legitimacy of the work that has been done”?–esp. w. ur lies, ad-hominem, and straw-man arguments?

Get a clue: U’RE THE ONE who needs “legitimacy.”

• ‘ just using the research of others?’ The research done by the truth seekers is not owned by anyone. It is the building blocks on which this fraud may be exposed.

While some may like to focus on the men in the woods or the strange nuns in the purple van, Mr. Halbig has focused on logical questions, which have no need to be concealed.

What he brings to the table is insider information on how the system is supposed to work and failed miserably in this hoax.

As I have stated previously, worked for several brilliant managers who were exceptionally good speakers and planners. They relied on their staff to transform their spoken words into computer speak and brilliant presentations.

Godspeed Mr. Halbig!

• I agree. I am also skeptical of the visits. Nonetheless, I am not concerned about “WHO” says what he’s saying, I’m only concerned with “WHAT” he says.

I’m not sending contributions and I’m not joining his crusade. I still think what I did before I knew of him. He has not introduced anything that we haven’t already talked about.

There HAVE been some suspicious disappearances. Usually (and there are exceptions to every rule), the quieter you are the more likely you are to “disappear”.

What they would like most is for him to simply fade away. The usual ploy for someone like him is to paint him as “mental” and remove him that way. If he actually goes to Newtown and confronts the school board, my guess is that they’ll have him arrested.

I’m not saying that it doesn’t need to happen. From what I’ve seen they have that place in lockdown. I hope he brings an entourage with him.

• Peacebewithyousoul.(?).. So what are your qualifications? As for treating Wolfgang’s spelling like children’s work, you must not have noticed that the reading level for most Americans is well below the third grade and few typo’s are acceptable especially if we’re in a hurry. I imagine your inquiry has little justification as your reference to a F**k bunny indicates that your limited expresion gives little in the way of being taken serious. I just heard about this and already the puzzle is half together thanks (in elementary terms) to the work of others who are doing our homework. Wolfgang seems to have too much credibility but as for you, it remains to be seen.

6. This is interesting. Sunday 2/23, 2014 on Alex Jones’ two hour program a caller mentioned it would be a good idea to get Wolfgang Halbig on his program. Alex sounded a bit reluctant, but then agreed and asked the caller for contact information to Halbig. They went to break right them and the caller was not heard again.

Now I see that the above link was published on 2/22, 2014, meaning Mr. Halbig was interviewed by Infowars prior to the 23rd and Alex Joes was not aware of that? Sure he was.

• Anne, I suppose the exposure is generally good. We’ve talked about Jones’ “style” before. The fact is that he reaches a large audience.

Those obsessed with “credibility” will wince at this. If he wants to make this his avocation he would do well to refine his writing skills and speaking ability. After all, he bills himself as an “educator”. He’s no Errol Cockfield!

It is almost as hard for someone to be heard on Alex Jones as it is on Faux News. He’s constantly interrupting. There are no “stars” on Alex Jones but Alex.

7. In a sad, grasping-at-straws gambit, pro-gov-SH-story advocate and radio show host Deanna Spingola has been smearing Wolfgang, suggest that he might be a lying, sympathy-card playing Jew; because she’s been unable to fully verify all of his bonafides & his 3 police home visits, from behind her computer in Chicago. :(

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/opf5sjo

• I came across this from NBC Connecticut dated March 21, 2013. Several of the comments are current, including one from Mr. Halbig. Seems some CT residents are not as blindfolded as we may think. I often find comments more interesting than the stories.

The first comment quoted below is from a Kevin Purfield. I looked up his name and found this among other information:
      Judge increases bail to $100,000 for Kevin Purfield, the man accused of harassing families of victims of Colorado mass theater shooting

Two of the comments to the NBC news story:

“November 23 I spoke with Gregory and Rena Medek and they told me their daughter Micayla’s coffin was empty at her funeral. Rena Medek cried on the phone and asked me “where are they?” Greg and Rena Medek live in Aurora. The Arapahoe Coroner issued a press release July 21 that lists the names of twelve victims they said were killed in the shooting.”

“I think the main sticking point is the EMS services did not behave within their normal scope. A mass shooting would have trauma helicopters flying children out one after another while performing CPR the entire way to the hospital and patients would be declared dead at the hospital after extensive measures were taken to try to save lives.
      The one thing that baffled me before I saw your investigation was an interview with the ER physician who said no patients arrived. I’ve been in the ER for 5 years and we get ALL code blue patients. We get 80 year old nursing home patients that have not been breathing for 20 minutes with no chance of survival into the ER. And we perform cpr and necessary medical intervention with the chance that patients may regain a pulse. However, in Sandy Hook no patients were sent to hospital. I imagine because EMS service professionals could not be compromised to go along with the scenario.

• Anne, this is good stuff here. You KNOW there have to be others. That is a rather dark comment. I would rather think of them living happily somewhere other than “missing”. Still, it’s possible.

The comment on EMS and hospitals is also impossible to reconcile with the “official report”. There are multiple versions of “wounded” and “victims” and their treatment.

Thus far the approach has been to ignore and stonewall.

• Wow, Anne, great find!! Definitely gives me hope to see so many commenters are NOT buying the official story!! And that’s an interesting comment from Purfield on Aurora. I regret that I didn’t follow that story as closely as I’ve been following Sandy Hook.

Comments are closed.