Guns and Butter
Two weeks ago, Guns and Butter was censored when trying to have Gary Null, Ph. D. on air live to discuss the issue of vaccines and specifically SB277. This is the California State Senate bill that will remove all religious and philosophical exemptions from parents of children attending public or private school. It will essentially mandate vaccinations for all children under the current California schedule and force parents to choose between vaccinating their kids, homeschooling or moving out of state.
Unfortunately, KPFA listeners were denied the opportunity to hear the facts and information about vaccines including safety, efficacy, legal issues and the corruption and collusion of the pharmaceutical industry, politicians, government officials and the media. Guns and Butter cannot and will not be censored by KPFA or anyone else. The interview was recently conducted by Bonnie Faulkner and Gary shares with us his incredible knowledge of this subject that is not to be missed.
Vaccines: What You Are Not Being Told – Part One is the first hour of this two-hour interview and is now available for listening or download. Be sure to also read Gary’s response to Laura Prives, Program Director at KPFA regarding the censorship of Guns and Butter.
Below are some helpful links and resources:
- Vaccines: What You Are Not Being Told – Part One
- Gary’s response to Laura Prives, Program Director at KPFA
- Pacifica’s KPFA Bans Gary Null Interview on Vaccines posted by James Tracy at Memory Hole Blog
- Gary Null’s Website
- Progressive Radio Network
- The Forgotten History of Vaccinations You Need to Be Aware Of by Dr. Mercola
- Has California Sold Out to Big Pharma to Lead the Nation in Medical Tyranny from Health Impact News
- Voting Information on SB277 by Legiscan
- Sponsors of SB277 by Legiscan
- How are vaccines evaluated for safety? by Inside Vaccines
- Vaccine Package Inserts by Institute by Vaccine Safety
- Required K-12 vaccines for California