Started streaming 3 hours ago
NICE, France — A long white truck ran into a crowd of people in Nice, France, on Bastille Day, killing “probably” 30 people and injuring 100 more, a local prefecture official told CNN.
Fox News says Sky News is reporting 60 are dead.
The driver of the truck that drove into a crowd in Nice was shot dead by police, Pierre-Henry Brandet, a spokesman for the French Interior Minister, tells CNN.
One witness, an American who was about 15 feet from the truck, said the driver pointed his tractor trailer into the crowd, mowing bodies over.
Thomas S. Neuberger
The Rutherford Institute
(April 7, 2016)
In July 2015, I reported on and analyzed the FBI’s Communities Against Terrorism Program and concluded that it made every adult citizen a terrorism suspect. In January 2016, the FBI announced that it wants to make every high school teacher, administrator and student in America a spy to report to it or local State police suspicious words or activity by any teenager attending our schools. The FBI was not satisfied with its 2012 Communities Against Terrorism Program which asks our neighbors to read any of 25 widely circulated posters and then to report us if we act in certain suspicious ways. Now the FBI has widened its net to over 15 million teenagers in our high schools.
As I explained previously, the dangerous speech which the FBI wanted our neighbors to report included, for example, (1) posting anti-government or environmental slogans, banners, or signs that imply violence; (2) spraying anti-government graffiti; (3) downloading material of an extreme or radical nature with violent themes, or preoccupation with press coverage of terrorist attacks; (4) making unusual anti‑U.S. comments; or (5) making extreme racist or religious statements coupled with sentiments which appear to condone violence. As can be seen from this list of overbroad, vague and legally protected activities or speech which the FBI claims are red flags for terrorism, the FBI has little concern for our Bill of Rights, such as the right to speak freely or to read what we want.[Emphasis added.-Ed.]
This post was originally published on Fellowship of the Minds.
Below are some anomalies — the pieces that don’t fit — in the official narrative of the deadliest shooting in U.S. history at the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, in the early morning hours of June 12, 2016, which left 49 dead and 53 wounded.
The problem is at least three eyewitnesses who were in the Pulse nightclub at the time of the shooting, all said there was more than one suspect.
Eyewitness #1: In an audio interview (below), after an eyewitness said, “There was a guy there that was trying to…prevent the door, like hold the door closed so that we couldn’t exit,” he was abruptly cut off.
Eyewitness #2: Another eyewitness said the shooting lasted “like eight minutes.” Beginning at the 0:29 mark in video below, when asked by the reporter if there was “somebody else,” the eyewitness said: “I’m pretty sure it was more than one person. Like I said, I heard two guns going at the same time.”
The “worst mass shooting in U.S. history” is reported to have occurred between 2 am and 5 am on Sunday morning, June 12, at Pulse, a nightclub in Orlando, Florida. The “act of terror” is said to have produced 49 dead and 53 injured. A 50th death was that of the “shooter,” identified as Omar Seddique Mateen, who was employed as a security guard since 2007 by the giant multinational security company G4S. The circumstances of the Orlando “massacre” are suspicious to say the least, with many details fitting into the existing playbook for staged shootings occurring across the U.S.
G4S, the world’s largest security company by revenue, has its US headquarters in Jupiter, Florida, but operates in “more than 100 countries,” with “more than 50,000 employees in the United States.” G4S “has the international reach and resources to meet the security needs of the global age.” The company has expressed its condolences over the tragic event and is cooperating “fully” with the FBI and other agencies who are investigating the “unspeakable tragedy.”
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Today, Governor Rick Scott released the following statement on this morning’s shooting in Orlando.
Governor Scott said, “Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims, families and all those affected by this horrific tragedy. We are a strong and resilient state and we will devote every resource available to assist with the shooting in Orlando. Our state emergency operations center is also monitoring this tragic incident. I have been in constant communication with Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer, Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs and state and local law enforcement this morning. I would like to also thank all the first responders who quickly came to assist and help those in need.”
BOSTON, Mass. (INTELLIHUB) — Boston Police and federal agents will use crisis actors to simulate a realistic scenario that depicts a terror attack at Fenway Park on Sunday, to serve as a training session encase the real deal were to really happen.
The ballpark, which is over 100-years-old, will be the proving grounds for the simulated “active shooter” drill, that law enforcement officials say has nothing to do with a current threat or any known future threat.
“Why does this man let his people suffer so much? YES I support Amnesty International and I am making a 70 Franc donation. Amnesty International, Swiss section”
Sent in May 2016 to every household: We have just received from a Arret sur info reader this flyer calling for donations, distributed in letter boxes by Amnesty International’s Swiss Section. The flyer leaves no doubt about the outrageous political bias adopted by the NGO from the beginning of the war in Syria.
We denounce this misleading campaign that comes at the detriment of the Syrian people. The Syrian state is the only secular state in the region, and Amnesty is combatting it, seeking the overthrow of the Assad government. This means imposing on Syrians the destruction of their state, and bringing armed groups, who want to establish an Islamic state, to power, the groups supported by obscurantist regimes like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Kuwait.
According to Seymour Hersh, the original plan of the Obama Administration regarding the disclosure of the execution of Osama bin Laden to the press was that he had been killed in
a drone strike in the Hindu Kush mountains on the Afghan side of the border. But things didn’t go as planned during the operation as a Black Hawk helicopter crashed in Bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound and the whole town now knew that an operation was underway.
Therefore, that original plan was abandoned and the Obama Administration had to go public within hours of the operation with a hurriedly cooked up story. This explains so many contradictions and loopholes in the official version; the biggest being that the US Special Ops conducted a raid deep inside the Pakistani territory on a garrison town without the approval of the Pakistani authorities.
Manchester Police have issued an apology after getting a fake suicide bomber to shout a Muslim religious slogan during a mass counter-terror exercise in the city’s Trafford Centre Tuesday.
The mass drill involved dozens of people splashed with fake blood and feigning bomb injury to simulate a major terror attack in the busy shopping area.
Assistant Chief Constable Garry Shewan of Greater Manchester Police told Sky News Tuesday that the test was to prepare for a “suicide attack by an extremist Daesh-style organization.”
However, he acknowledged that “it was unacceptable to use this religious phrase immediately before the mock suicide bombing” because it “vocally linked” the exercise with Islam.